Any great idea for the business deserves the mobile application to be brought to life. Today’s world is hard to imagine without mobile apps, as mobile devices are the most popular way to access the Internet, get information and entertain. The main issue of all small businesses is to come up with the right approach to the app.
We are here to help you to avoid the most common mistakes of the mobile app development and to teach you how to improve your app.
Avoid These Mistakes
- Selecting the best platform for the app. Many developers make a huge mistake choosing the platform basing on the stereotypes, for example, they choose iOS platform because it is said that monetization is easier on the App Store. However, this rule doesn’t fit all cases. That is why when selecting the most appropriate platform it is necessary to take into consideration many other aspects. For example, iOS is popular in the U.S., right. However, Android is number one on the global scene, so if you want to publish your app in many countries, choose Android. The choice should be well-thought-out, so do not be hasty.
- Mobile app development is not a downsized web development. Many people believe so and as a result they try to create a mobile version of their website that does all the same things as the site itself. However, the difference is essential here – the value of the mobile app is in the differences it has with the website. The app has enhanced functionality as it can use the possibilities proposed by the mobile device: touch interface is more intuitive and the app is customizable. Mobile apps have all possibilities to create perfect user experience.
- Blunder the monetization. Every possible approach to monetization can be mixed to match your needs, however, the process of choosing the method is challenging. Start selecting on the planning stage, look through the sites that provide analysis of the top apps by genre and popularity – thus you will know how the most successful apps are monetizing.
- Your app won’t sell itself. Define the audience, set up the purpose of the app, use tools for identifying trends and demands of the audience.
- Do not beta test the app by yourself. Outside beta testers will help to find the issues of the managing of your app.